EcoSmart Organic Ant and Roach Killer Review 2019. This article tells you something how to kill ants and roaches in your home.
I want to talk to you guys about something that Darren and I found at Target. Today we went there find a few things, we’re looking for is something for like ants and cockroaches. Because it only happens like twice a year, but without fell in the wintertime and in the summertime.
We usually get like pretty small, but a little tiny infestation of like roaches and ants. I don’t know why we live in Texas, so I can understand like it’s hot outside or it gets cold. They’re looking for warmth or it’s hot in the summertime there. Looking for water or whatever, but it sucks. I hate it and I mean who wants roaches and ants in the house. Nobody right nobody, so we have previously used an all-natural like homeopathic or whatever.
- FRESH SCENT: EcoSmart's Natural Indoor/Outdoor Home Pest Control eliminates ants, roaches, crickets, ticks and other household pests by contact with the help of essential oils, such as Rosemary, Clove and Thyme, so there's no overbearing, harsh, chemical smell- only a fresh scent and no bugs
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Our natural, plant-based formula kills home pests without harming fish, wildlife and does not contaminate groundwater supplies, so you can feel good about using EcoSmart
- CHILD AND PET FRIENDLY: Safe to use around children and pets (when used as directed)
- NO CHEMICAL: Take chemicals out of your lawn, garden and home equation with EcoSmart
- MADE IN THE USA
You want to stay remedy, which is like peppermint oil and as a different kind of oil, and then you mix like that with like salt and water and like a water bottle like a spritzer and wherever you spray in stuff. It works really well to like kill. The roaches or whatever, and hands and suck. But after so long like that stuff stops working and you just gotta find something else in any way.
EcoSmart ant and roach killer target
So we were at Target today and we were looking at stuff in Darren notice, this on the bottom shelf. At Target where the Roach and the rat killers and stuff like that is – and it’s eco, smart and it’s organic insecticide – it kills ants and roaches and the reason why we got it. Because it is safe around children and pets. And it’s non-toxic. We have three dogs now and you know a puppy Baylor’s everybody knows, then we don’t want anything to happen to our dogs and you know we definitely wanted to be safe around humans as well. So this stuff works awesome, guys Darren. It Darren happened to notice like one little roach earlier, and so he like sprayed it and it like instantly dropped and dies.
That would be like cleaned it up as it worked really really well. So I’m going to suggest this for anyone who has any type of problems with roaches or it smells really good, all natural, it’s organic. It says now there is an organic insecticide that is safe to use around children and pets and won’t harm the environment, EcoSmart organic and Roach killer aerosol is made from a hat patented, I’m so tired of enough 2430 blend of organic plant oil. It kills bugs mass and out any synthetic toxins are harmful residue. It’s safe and effective. It’s smart naturally to learn more about EcoSmart in its entire line of organic pesticide products.
- FRESH SCENT: EcoSmart's Natural Ant and Roach Killer kills by contact with the help of plant essential oils, such as Rosemary and Peppermint
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Our natural, plant-based formula eliminates ants and roaches
- Child and pet friendly: Safe to use around children and pets (when used as directed)
- No chemical: Take chemicals out of your lawn, garden and home equation with EcoSmart
- Made in the USA
The yeah guys check this out. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has you know, pets or kids or just hurt, like normal people, whoa everybody’s normal, but you know what I mean: those were people without kids or pets if you’re really into organic stuff. I know it’s aerosol, so I know it’s kind of bad, but everything else in it is like you know, organic and stuff.
So that’s good and it won’t hurt you or your kids or your pets and that’s even better so be sure and check this out at your local grocery store and check out their website. Once again, it’s EcoSmart I’ll put all that information at the bottom of this video. Ok I’ll, see you guys again soon.
Read more: How To Stop Roaches From Coming Up The Drain